|Attack Element: Physical||Collapse Effect: Boss|
|HIT * 100%||State Resist: Fallen|
|State Resist: Scared||Stun * 50%|
|State Resist: Paralysis||State Resist: Paralysis|
|State Resist: Confusion||State Resist: Sleep|
Dice Mahone is a Joy Mutant and a warlord in LISA: THE JOYFUL. He has a stretched out body and long blue hair. Not much is known about Dice as he is the only Warlord you encounter who has turned into a Joy Mutant (with the exception of Hawk Hollywood while in Pain Mode of LISA: THE PAINFUL).
He appears to have killed a few of his own men as a Mutant.
- He is found at the end of Dice's House.
Despite being so high on The List, Dice is relatively easy when stacked against the others in Area 2. Although he lacks Blood Cough, a common moves for Joy Mutants, he will waste turns Thinking surprisingly often. In addition, he is very vulnerable to Buddy's Flash and can be easily flustered.
Still, as with all Warlords and Joy Mutants, Dice will also hit you hard, so you still can't sleep on this boss.
- Dice Mahone's battle theme is 'Roll the Dice'.
- His name may be a play on the phrase "Money-Bags Mahoney", considering his first name references gambling.
- Dice may possibly be the brother of Crush Mahone, as there is a poster in Dice's House stating that someone killed his brother and that Dice wants Buddy for revenge.
- The sprite for Dice Mahone is actually a recolour of an unused sprite for a mutated Peter Smoove.
- Dice is the only Warlord of the Area 2 Crossroads that does not have his own unique battle theme. The song that plays during the battle is a slowed-down version of Roll the Dice, which, despite being apparently named after him, is heard in several other enemy battles.
- Dice Mahone used to look like a seasoned handsome biker man.