|HIT * 100%||EVA * 10%|
|Attack Element: Physical||Water * 200%|
|State Resist: Fallen||Scared * 50%|
|State Resist: Stun|
- "Are you ready for beauty? You're not... But too bad! TOO BAD!"
- ―Hawk Hollywood
A flashy superstar proudly displaying his good looks and patriotism. Hawk is a narcissist who is greatly disliked by his peers. He guards the Mint Cloth, making him one of the last required bosses in the game.
- He is found at the end of Hollywood.
- Hawk Hollywood's battle theme is 'Die Die Die!'.
- His "Woo!" attack gives himself the Super Cool status effect, which greatly heals his HP each turn for quite some time. This is best counteracted with poison, burning, or bleed.
- Hawk is weak to water, so Harvey and Crisp could be Effective in battling him.
- In LISA: THE PAINFUL whilst playing Pain Mode he will appear as a long necked Joy Mutant; similar to a flagpole displaying his patriotism.
- Hawk Hollywood's "Woo!" is most likely a reference to wrestler Ric Flair, who also blurts "Woo!" out when excited.
- Hawk Hollywood is one of the few supposed non-mutant enemies with the move Fatal Chomp.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.