|Full Name||Larry Stintz|
|Location||LISA: The Joyful|
- "What's that? Bad guys too tough? Not enough jerky? You don't want to take Joy!? Say no more, you've come to the right place!"
Larry Stintz is a character in LISA: THE JOYFUL, who is located at Joyful Crossroads 2 past a cave that's located underneath that area's save crow. He is visually identical to Terry Hintz in almost every way except that he sports a teal colored leopard tank top and a sweet stache.
Larry's purpose in The Joyful is that he runs a mode called Easy Mode, which he claims will make the game much easier for the player.
|HIT * 95%||EVA * 5%|
|Attack Element: Physical|
|Attack Element: Physical||Collapse Effect: Boss|
|HIT * 100%||State Resist: Fallen|
|State Resist: Scared||Stun * 50%|
|State Resist: Paralysis||State Resist: Paralysis|
|State Resist: Confusion||State Resist: Sleep|
|State Resist: Flustered|
Easy Mode Edit
It costs 300 mags to activate "Easy Mode." If Buddy chooses to pay it then it will officially activate. It starts out with Larry giving Buddy an incredibly overpowered item called a Foam Stick, which increases her Attack and S. Attack by about 500 points if equipped. Larry will also give her "way too much jerky" (99 Domestic Jerky to be exact) as well.
Easy mode essentially consists of only two bosses: Your Boyfriend (which is just Larry dressed in a tough guy outfit) and a scarecrow dressed to resemble Brad Armstrong. Both of these "bosses" only have 2 HP and will each give 999,999 EXP when defeated.
After the last boss is beaten Larry will congratulate Buddy on winning and a big thumbs up statue will materialize in place of the scarecrow. A big THE END screen will pop up moments later, and then take the player back to the main menu.
- Easy Mode was included in an update on September 11th, 2015, and was presumably added as a joke by the creator Austin Jorgenson in response to a misbehaving Steam user complaining about the DLC being too hard.
- If the player chooses to pay out 300 mags to activate Easy Mode they will be unable to go back. This means they will not be able to take the weapon they got, the 99 jerky, or the experience they earned back out to the main area.
- The yellow hair on Larry's head is the same hair given to Brad and Rick by Men's Hair Presidents in the demo.
- He is no way related to Terry Hintz or Men's Hair Presidents in any way, shape, or form.