Joined you after a destiny deciding bowel movement. He's just a regular guy.
|Full Name||Percy Pete Monsoon|
|Armor Types||Shawl / Accessory / Bald|
- "Okay Percy... Nobody's watching, it's okay... Time to make a movement. Just remember what Dad taught you. ... Choo-choo! Here comes the train! Chugga, chugga chugga... Oh? Teehee! What's that lil' tickle? What's goin' on back there? DEAR GOD! KILL IT!!!! EEEEEEH! "
Name: Percy Pete Monsoon
Fighting Art: None
Past Occupation Children's Tee Ball Coach
Likes: Comic Books
Favorite Food: Instant Noodles
Most Hated Thing: Confrontation
Percy Pete Monsoon is a balding, olive-skinned man of an ambiguous ethnic background, he has eyes that are constantly shut, except for occasions in which he is extremely frightened, like the screenshot of his reaction to the spider, and a tall, thin nose with a small mustache beneath his lips, he also has a constant blush on his cheeks. As for his clothing, Percy wears a poncho like nearly every inhabitant of Olathe, with his being a lime green, and a black pair of pants.
Not much is known about Percy Monsoon's personality, except for his near normalcy, he does however, possess a number of distinctive traits, such as his unique morning ritual and his severe arachnophobia, as well as his impulsive decision to join Brad Armstrong simply because he squished the spider that terrorized him. He also shows self-depreciation, as he will say "Can a man so lame even level up?" for his level up quote.
Percy is found in the Area 1/2 Transition relieving himself in, what he thinks is, privacy.
Upon Brad's arrival, a spider sneaks up on Percy and Brad takes it upon himself to squash the spider with a single step.
Once the spider has been "defeated", Percy will join Brad's party.
It's impossible to leave the area without killing the spider, unless you use the Truck Keys,but upon returning he is still there and, although invisible, the spider is still there and can still be crushed, and must be in order to progress.
Percy can be described as a very average party member. Percy's main advantage is his ability to launch decently strong fire moves while giving the party some surprisingly strong healing support by encouraging them. He can also do up to 7,000 damage if paired up with Birdie and his Gasoline Spit move.
Percy's main drawback is that he doesn't have any abilities that make him stand out from the other party members, he is literally the standard for what you look for in a very average ally. He's great to keep around in the middle of the game, but not someone you would keep for your final party.
|Skill Name||Description||Level Learned||MP Cost|
|Body Splash||A flying body splash.||1||10|
|Encourage||A thumbs up from the bottom of your heart. Recovers HP.||2||20|
|Fire Ball||A blast of flaming emotion.||10||20|
|Big Body Splash||A fully commited flying body splash.||15||10|
|Encourage Greatly||An unquestionably genuine thumbs up. Recovers HP.||20||40|
|Big Fire Ball||A blast of flaming emotion.||25||20|
Default Equipment Edit
- Body Splash and Big Body Splash cost the same amount of SP, being 10. Meaning once Percy reaches level 15, Body Splash becomes obsolete.
- Percy shares the Fireball skill used by Rick in the Kickstarter Demo.
- Percy is one of 4 characters that Brad needs to add to his party in order to progress, the other 3 being Terry, Fardy, and Buffalo.
- Percy and Mad Dog both have the same favorite food
- Percy is referred to as "Jolly" several times throughout the game's files.
- Percy levels up quicker then other, meaning if you leave all optional enemies alive in area 1, he could be at level 25 by the final minutes of area 2.
|Brad Armstrong • Rando • Buzzo • Buddy • Lisa • Marty Armstrong|
|Terry Hintz • Crisp Ladaddy • RT • Rooster Coleman • Olan Hoyt • Nern Guan • Rage Ironhead • Percy Monsoon • Mad Dog • Shocklord • Fardy Hernandez • Queen Roger • Carp • Harvey Alibastor • Clint Olympic • Buckets • Buffalo Van Dyke • Tiger Man • Ollie Nickels • Geese Thompson • Dick Dickson • Jack • Sonny Backluwitz • Yazan Barghouti • Beastborn • Fly Minetti • Ajeet Mandeep • Garth • Bo Wyatt • Birdie Hall|
|Dr. Yado • Nancy Yado • Richard "Rick" Weeks • Tony "Sticky" Angoneli • Columbo|