|HIT * 95%||EVA * 5%|
|Attack Element: Physical||State Resist: Fallen|
|Scared * 50%||Stun * 50%|
|State Resist: Paralysis|
- "You people do not learn. Curiosity just killed you."
Satan, or Mike, is an optional boss located East of the EWC. He is a large shirtless man inside of a truck surrounded by a bloody meat pulp, possibly from the people he has killed. On his right hand is a metal glove fused to his skin, possibly a reference to the robotic hand that appears on MikeNnemonic's profile pic on most of his accounts.
In order to reach him the player must retrieve a set of Keys from Area 3. They are located inside The Devil's Bathhouse, first door to the left, guarded by a lone Marty Spider. The key is guarded by a Joy Mutant named Beady.
Satan is probably the hardest enemy in the game to defeat. With 80,000 HP and the ability to permanently kill party members, it is highly suggested to fight him towards the end of the game.
If you can eventually beat him, Satan drops Mike's Belt Buckle, the best accessory in the game.
- Killing Satan will unlock the 10-4 Good Buddy Achievement.
- If you choose your followers and your attacks right, Satan is the ultimate pushover. How? Two Words: status stacking. Spam Gasoline Spit, Super Puke, The Hottest Dance, and Fire Ball 4 if you want to annihilate Satan into another plane of existence, or you can use literally anything else if you want a good old 50/50 chance of either getting a good tactic to kill Satan or getting a metaphorical groin-kick to the moon by your own stupidity. -Terry Hintz
- Satan is based off of Streamer and former Let's Player, MikeNnemonic and was added in after a Kickstarter goal was reached.
- Since Satan is an expy of MikeNnemonic, the theme that plays during the fight with him isn't "I Am Satan" but rather "Exploding Hearts." Because he isn't Satan, he's 'just a man named Mike.'
- Satan's Semitruck, the Devil's Machine, appears to be a reference to an area in Earthbound where the final boss, Giygas, is encountered.
- MikeNnemonic, the basis of Satan's design, held an AMA for Satan in-character.
- Many things led up to the loss of his hand. The story behind it is something that cannot be explained throughly without breaking down.
- He claims decapitating people is 'as easy as learning the cymbals'.
- If he and Big Lincoln were to fight, they would battle for years, evenly matched, until agreeing on a draw and playing chess instead.
- The raw human meat in his truck was ground up with his bare hands and is being 'preserved like you would for wine'.
- He is a fan of martial arts.
- In the sprite wall there is an image of him without his sunglasses and cigarette. See it here