|Sweet Tea Rakeem|
|HIT * 95%||Attack Element: Physical|
|Collapse Effect: Boss||State Resist: Fallen|
|Scared * 50%||Stun * 50%|
|Paralysis * 50%||Sleep * 50%|
|Pray||When HP is between 0% - 15%||9|
- "The wind blows in my favor, little man. You will not be walking away from this one."
- ―Sweet Tea Rakeem
Sweet Tea Rakeem is a tall, mountainous man with a balding head and long, black hair along with a mustache. He wears a red t-shirt with tan polka dots.
Rakeem is seen a little ways past the campsite in the Area 1 transitional road and stands confidently in front of a cave that leads further through the area. In order to get access to the cave Brad must confront Rakeem and defeat him in battle.
- Rakeem is joined in battle by Vic Cherry in pain mode.
- Sweet Tea Rakeem is one of several non-mutant enemies that have a perma-kill move. The chance of him using it is low, but the possibility still remains.
- The campsite in that comes right before him seems to be one of the only perfectly safe rest areas in the game due to the fact that no events that affect Brad's party trigger, so it is highly recommended to rest there before battling Rakeem.
- Rakeem is disgustingly fast. He'll always be the first to attack.